[mythtv-users] random livetv stalls

Kevin Johnson iitywygms at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 22:32:28 UTC 2014

At this stage, just commenting out the sysctl changes would be a start...

>While the patches I've mentioned above helped; I still just had the
>same type of failure occurring again :(

>damn

Okay, happy to do that.
If there is anything else I can do please let me know.

Out of curiosity, which failure is the problem here?
The  (Waited 0.2 seconds for data #012#011#011#011to become available...)
on the backend

or

(N CoreContext mythplayer.cpp:2130 (PrebufferEnoughFrames) Player(4):
Waited 914ms for video buffers AAAAAfAAAAAAAL)
on the frontend?