[mythtv-users] Two master backends on the same network?

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 04:02:05 UTC 2014

Hoi Jon,

Sunday, February 16, 2014, 2:11:41 AM, you wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 6:33 PM, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
>> On 2/15/2014 6:18 PM, Mark Perkins wrote:
>>>
>>> So is that the correct way to build a new replacement BE while the old BE
>>> is in operation
>>

>> If you wish to test out all the hardware and software ahead of time, yes.
>>

> It was set to 0000 on the old box, removing it did the trick.
> Although I still have a least a couple of other problems with the new
> box, but that is for a new thread I think.

> Thanks,
> Jon

You have by your previous action contaminated your database. I would
appreciate input by people who know how how to solve it.
The contamination is not desastreus. But the not belonging backends
are now in there. And could cause problems in the future.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop