[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Prime and use of CCI

Dustin Oprea myselfasunder at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 16:59:44 UTC 2014

I have both devices, on Comcast, with cablecards, and the only channel that
I can't watch and which it seems like I should be able to, is a local
network station (southeast Florida).

Though I don't know how to read this flag on such channels as you indicate,
nor do I know where to get a list of them, I would guess that it's the
responsibility of the m-card, since it negotiates the encryption.

Dustin