[mythtv-users] Joy and pain (Daryl McDonald)

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 21:14:26 UTC 2014

> Try using the name 'DCT2000' as defined in
> '/usr/share/lirc/extras/transmitters/motorola/dctxxxx.conf'
>

> Tot mails,
>   Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com
>
> "Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
> Zonder leven is er geen hoop
> Het eeuwige dilemma
> Zeker als je hoop moet vernietigen om te kunnen overleven!"

efore I try that let me report that I am communicating with the stb
via the command line, as yet not the "check_stb" script. thgis
happened as a result of changing the /etc/lirc/lircd.conf file. I
commented out the original ending line and added a new one, like so:

#include "/usr/share/lirc/extras/transmitters/motorola/dctxxxx.conf"
include "/etc/lirc/DCT700.conf"