[mythtv-users] questions after a .27 upgrade

sangdrax8 sangdrax8 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 18:13:52 UTC 2014

confirmed, %STARTTIMEUTC% was my issue with the initial linking.  I still
can confirm that a stopped recording through mythweb did no stop until I
deleted it.

I assume that it marked my test recording as deleted, but didn't actually
remove it yet.  I still see the file on the box.  So I won't know if the
removal portion of the script is working until it cleans that up and fires
the event.