[mythtv-users] Custom search confined to sourceid

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Wed Feb 19 05:24:32 UTC 2014

I have a setup with one HDPVR and 4 HD-Homeruns.  The HDPVR is sourceid 2 and
all of the HD-Homeruns are in sourceid 1.  I'd like to configure a custom
search to only apply to the HD-Homeruns, but "Advanced" only allows me select
one of the HD-Homeruns as a preferred input, rather than all of them and NOT
the HDPVR.  Is this possible?  Will "Preferred Input" fallback to other inputs
in the same sourceid and not the input out of the sourceid?

Thanks in advance.