[mythtv-users] Could be a bug....could be finger trouble.....

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 19 19:53:20 UTC 2014

Just as an afterthought...this could be relevent.

I'm doing the recording on the 2nd 'virtual' tuner on the physical tuner....

So....

Have your setup with 1 physical tuner and then 2 'virtual' tuners

Have the first 'virtual' tuner recording the program on say channel 1

Then start a live TV session on that same physical tuner.

Go into Menu, Source and choose the 2nd 'virtual' tuner on that physical tuner.

change channels on the live TV feed to Channel 2

Hit record and then see which metadata it's capturing.