[mythtv-users] Preventing FE changing TV HDMI source at Boot

Chris Lewis chrislewis915 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 19:03:18 UTC 2014

Hi

I recently got idle shutdown and ACPI wakeup working on my combined BE/FE
in an attempt to save a few polar bears.

The problem i am now facing is that when the machine wakes for a scheduled
recording the TV switches to the HDMI source that the machine is connected
to.

Obviously this is not ideal if we happen to be watching the TV using its
inbuilt tuner.

Is there a way to stop this happening?  I cant see anything in the TV
settings.

TIA

Chris