[mythtv-users] WAF through the floor, with lost database!

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 01:23:18 UTC 2014

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com>wrote:

> Yeah, hmmm, I do see what you are saying... wouldn't be able to cut
>> and transcode from there though.
>>

> I know Jim Stichnoth was working on allowing that.  I don't know if it's
> in 0.27 or not, though.

I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to, but I can say that 0.27
definitely allows you to edit the cutlist for a Video Library video, as
long as it has a seektable.  Also, you can copy the seektable and other
metadata (including cutlist metadata) into and out of videos using
"mythutil --video".

Jim