[mythtv-users] login issues - immediate log-out

Dan Armbrust daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 00:09:43 UTC 2014

I just did a minor upgrade on my mythbuntu system to get it up to date
(12.04 LTS) and I also jumped from .25 myth to .27.

Now, when I log in to the system - everything starts up normally - I even
see a firefox window come up - and then mythfrontend auto-launches.

I see a blue flash, and then I'm immediately logged out.

Any idea what is going on?  I'm not finding anything very interesting in
the logs... and I can successfully launch myth frontend by logging in via
SSH from another system and remoting the desktop back...