[mythtv-users] Channel scan with minimal updates?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 03:20:35 UTC 2014

I record OTA digital stations and wanted to rescan for new channels.
I actually haven't rescanned since the OTA digital switchover.

I didn't see the option I recall for "minimal updates".  Is there any
such option any more?  I especially don't want to delete channels as I
have both New York and Philly stations in my database and can only
tune most of the Philly stations with my antenna turned.  All I want
is to essentially add/update and stations it can tune with the antenna
aimed at New York.

Thanks in advance.
Tom