[mythtv-users] Ceton PCIe / No liveTV / (TL_) Partial Lock

nonsense email nonsense.junk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 01:08:46 UTC 2014

It doesn't work in mplayer, actually nothing lauches.  I get this error
when trying mplayer after the cache reaches 17-19%:

Cache not filling, consider increasing -cache and/or -cache-min!

That message just goes on and on. No mplayer pops up and displays anything.
 I read somewhere a few weeks ago not to use mplayer because it won't work,
at least 2 people said this, so I stopped trying to get that to work after
2-3 days of trying.

Looking at the link you posted about the Channel tuning:

CodeReflectsCommentt/F/TTuning StatusPending/Failed/Success
[25543]<http://code.mythtv.org/svnredirect/25543>

if I'm reading it correct wouldn't the "T" would mean "Success"?  Also the
L represents Signal Lock.  In the error message when I tune to any channel,
it says Signal Lock 100%.

I called comcast and the card looks fine and activated on their end.  They
sent an initialization hit anyway.  Nothing changed. Card stayed in the
activated state.

I tried rolling the tuner firmware back and even reinstalled the latest
beta firmware released this past late
October, ceton_infinitv_beta_fw_13_10_28_177.  Still nothing has worked.