[mythtv-users] Patriot PBO Core: 2014 Day/Date ISSUE

Lawrence Houston mythtv at greenfield.dyndns.org
Sat Jan 4 02:45:12 UTC 2014

I have been using a Patriot PBO Core as the Frontend for my MythTV Backend
for quite some time, although since the New Year I have noticed the PBO
Core is Sorting Recordings made in 2014 with the Day of the Week and the
Date "Pushed" 1 Day Ahead of what they should be.  Date and Times on the
MythTV Backend seem fine.  I just pushed the MythTV Backend from 0.25 to
0.27, although made NO change...

Although this might be a Patriot PBO Core Fireware Issue, I was wondering
if there any other MythTV Users who have noticed the same "Issue" with
their Patriot PBO Core Boxes???

Lawrence Houston  --  (mythtv at greenfield.dyndns.org)