[mythtv-users] FE makes hiccups ones in a while

Kim johansen mythtv at weiser.dk
Mon Jan 6 08:55:09 UTC 2014

<SNIP>

> I can see that I forgot to post version information about my system.
> I run on the newest nvidia driver 311.20
> Mythbuntu 12.04
> MythTV Version : v0.27-125-g7f548de
> MythTV Branch : fixes/0.27
> Network Protocol : 77
>
> I will post some more then I have tested some more.
>

> Thanks for the help so fare.

I have now tested some more.
- And the conclusion is that the source of my hiccups was the wireless
network, blocking the driver make the HD video run smooth.
- I have testet GPUPowerMizerMode with 0,1 and 2, and that makes no
different at all.
- And I have also tested vdpauhqscaling, that makes a lot of small
hiccups 1 every second, so I have turned that off again.

--
Kim