[mythtv-users] Do you often see Schedules Direct info getting down to 10 days or less?

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 18:10:53 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Ian Evans <dheianevans at gmail.com> wrote:
> Running .27-fixes.
>
> I usually have 14-16 days of Schedules Direct guide data, but right now I'm
> sitting at 10 days.

Usually this means something else is broken.  Network
(connectivity from the BE, firewall/gateway rules, dns resolution),
proxy server (if you are using one, or your ISP is using
one), local file permissions, disk storage space on any
file system (/tmp and /var are sometimes seen as full).

That the run ran in less than a minute also suggests
something is broken.  First things first, check your
mythfilldatabase log, and see what it says.  And if
one can identify why the (likely) failure is indicating
success, there may be a bug there that can be
addressed.

Right now, if it is worth anything, I am showing 16 days
of data.