[mythtv-users] 0.27 questions

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Sun Jan 12 14:01:26 UTC 2014

HI!

I just upgraded my test system from 0.26 fixes to 0.27 fixesy.

The upgrade went smoothly, so thanks for that! :-)

Now I have a couple of questions about 0.27.

1.
The theme blue-abstract-wide is (still) not downloadable from within
mythfrontend. Is there a reason for that? So, I had to download it from
github.

2.
When mythfrontend starts, it displays a white screen for a short while.
I wish that was black. What is the reason for that?

3.
The 0.27 release notes say that Internet Radio is one of the bigger new
features of 0.27. But it looks the same to me compared to what I already
got in 0.26 fixes. So, it is not a new feature?

Thanks!

Regards,
Thomas