[mythtv-users] mythweb just shows a link to "MythTV"

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Jan 15 18:42:16 UTC 2014

I installed mythweb, and I am getting a blank white page with a single
link to "MythTV", which links back to the mythweb page.

Apache logs show no errors and page source shows a bunch of lines of
mostly javascript functions.  The access logs show a bunch of files
being accessed.  Error logs show nothing (actually they show Zlib
debugging)...

The closest I've come to finding anything in this is in this:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythWeb_on_Lighttpd#If_Mythweb_doesn.27t_display_correctly

but if I try that I get php errors in the log files.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Apache/2.2.22
myth 0.27
PHP 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.9