[mythtv-users] mythweb video errors

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Jan 17 23:11:46 UTC 2014

Ok, I seem to be hitting all the high points here today.....

0.27 + mythweb, when I use mythfrontend to add video info from tmdb, all
works fine.  But when I click on IMDB from mythweb, I get a little red
box at the bottom that says "1 pending request" and nothing happens.

The next time I reload mythweb/video I get a blank screen, with the
following error recorded by apache:

[Fri Jan 17 15:04:16 2014] [error] [client 192.168.128.6] PHP Fatal
error:  Cannot use object of type Video as array in
/home/www/seiner/media/mythweb.src/modules/video/handler.php on line 249

If I drop the database and start over with a fresh database,
mythweb/video will work until I click on the IMDB button again.

I think that mythweb is going away in 0.28 so if this is a known bug I
can live with it (I need mythweb for programming, not videos).