[mythtv-users] 0.27 mythtv-setup channel scan only showing one Input

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sat Jan 18 16:27:06 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-01-18 at 14:39 +0000, John Pilkington wrote:

> No such problem here.

Using 0.27-fixes?  This problem only started for me since upgrading to
0.27-fixes a few weeks ago.

> Have you set up the links in the pages between
> Capture Cards and Channel Editor?

I didn't do anything new different since this was working on 0.26-fixes
other than update to 0.27-fixes.

I'm not sure what links you are referring to though.

FWIW, all of my capture cards are able to record and are scheduled to
record stuff every day, usually on all 4 cards at least a few times a
week and most definitely on 3 cards daily.

Cheers,
b.