[mythtv-users] 0.27: Stalls and other niggles - diagnosed

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Sat Jan 18 22:57:07 UTC 2014

On 18.01.2014 23:26, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

Crazy, now I'm wondering if someone could take a peek at the BUSQ and
SQLite, then document that :D

Just imagine how cool that would be, ACID for the DDL in schema
upgrades. (yes, no DROP COLUMN, have to create a new table, move the
data over, delete the old and rename the new one. But that can be done
inside a transaction :)

Regards,
Karl