[mythtv-users] No Programs Listed in "Media Library"

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 04:29:26 UTC 2014

Did you create any recording groups?

I know sometimes when a recording group is empty, it shows an empty screen
in 'Watch Recordings'.

Enter the 'Watch Recordings' screen. Press M (Menu) to bring up the
'Recording List Menu' popup. Select 'Change Group View' and cycle through
the available options.  I just used the 'Default' group myself.