[mythtv-users] How to keep mythfilldatabase from creating channels

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 14:44:26 UTC 2014

On 01/22/2014 01:00 PM, Stephen Worthington wrote:
> I have a similar problem to yours, so I use the --only-update-guide
> option when running mythfilldatabase.  I think that is what you need
> too.

Thanks Stephen, I'll give that a go.

I wasn't aware of this option. It's there in the --help screen but is
not mentioned on the wiki. I have therefore added a note to the wiki
page saying that it is out of date. I will endeavour to add
documentation for --only-update-guide to the wiki once I'm confident
enough that I understand what it does.

Thanks, Jan