[mythtv-users] setting up Video Library

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Wed Jan 22 22:22:02 UTC 2014

On 1/22/2014 4:42 PM, Greg Woods wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-01-22 at 21:37 +0000, Richard Morton wrote:
>> Where are you based? What is the source of your listings data?
>
> Louisville Colorado USA (between Boulder and Denver), and I get my
> listings from Schedules Direct.

Schedules Direct does not offer season and episode numbers.  That
information is populated later using the metadata grabbers (ttvdb.py).

The trouble is that where Schedules Direct is giving "Dr. Who", "Family
of Blood", TheTVDb contains "Doctor Who (2005)", "The Family of Blood
(2)", and the two are too far apart for the metadata grabber to identify.