[mythtv-users] 0.27 configure script does not recognize OpenGL

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 14:47:44 UTC 2014

I had the same error

# pkg-config --list-all | grep Qt | grep OpenGL | awk '{print $1}'
Variable 'exec_prefix' not defined in '/usr/lib/pkgconfig/libsasl2.pc'

And that is owned by the package cyrus-sasl.  So I removed it (temporarily)
and the command returns OpenGL and Mythtv also configures correctly
recognizing OpenGL.

I believe this is a Gentoo package problem and now I and trying upgrading
the packages on my box to see if that fixes it (ie emerge -uDvdN world)

Dan