[mythtv-users] How can I trace a problem with the theme downloader

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Tue Jan 28 13:52:14 UTC 2014

I've been experimenting with a system called kiwi to build a new
image for my diskless frontend. It's mostly working - perhaps all
except the theme downloader. When I enter it, the initial scan
for updates returns immediately and I see just a list of three,
which I assume are held locally. The network is fine, as far as
I know. I can ping various things and the urls are resolved.
There seems to be no relevant warnings in the frontend log. I'm
wondering how I can trace the failure. I could easily have a
relied-upon package missing, but I'm not sure how I'd go about
finding out. First step, if possible - it would be nice to get
an error report from somewhere.

Cheers,
	Paul.