[mythtv-users] Low end NUC as backend/frontend?

Greg Thompson gthompson20 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 15:11:32 UTC 2014

Sorry Raymond… I should have said I was trying to use the XV-BLIT rendering option to see if the deinterlacing looked better, and if there was still stutter on any OSD menus etc… I still think Software vs Hardware when its CPU versus GPU decoding.. The Display to the Screen is in fact accelerated like you mentioned.

The Core i3 should have plenty of horsepower, but I can’t get XV-blit to work with the Intel Integrated HD4400 or HD3000 gpu’s

Its either a bug or something unique to running the Intel Graphics Stack on Xubuntu (I have not tried any other distros yet)

Greg