[mythtv-users] Running mythtv-setup over X as mythtv user

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 28 15:56:00 UTC 2014

Ian

I've come to this late so later messages may have already answered.....

I run x11vnc on my mythbacked and after logging is to the backend
server as my 'normal' user account can run the mythfrontend client on
the backend even to the point of being able to see videos running over
the x11vnc connection (OK stuttery, but watchable in a pinch).

I can attach from both 'nix and Windoze clients.....

Hope this helps.