[mythtv-users] Low end NUC as backend/frontend?

Greg Thompson gthompson20 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 18:44:11 UTC 2014

Tom,

Thats exactly my setup except I only have 3 TV's...

If anyone finds a distro that works well with the NUC's let me know.. For
now I guess I will look for a different solution that involves VDPAU
hardware. Seems that the OpenGL performance of the integrated Intel HDXXXX
graphics is just not up to the task of Live TV.

Greg