[mythtv-users] Mirobridge failing to update mythtv db entries

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 02:50:10 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:48 PM, Daniel Frey <dmfrey at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 7:04 PM, rdvAndroid at gmail.com <
> rdvandroid at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 14-06-10 08:54 AM, Daniel Frey wrote:
>>
>>> This only started recently, but after running an update on June 9th,
>>> 2014.
>>>
>>> Mythbuntu 12.04.4 LTS
>>> MythTV Version : v0.27.1-14-g2720f45
>>> MythTV Branch : fixes/0.27
>>> Network Protocol : 77
>>> Library API : 0.27.20140520-1
>>>
>>> Here is the exception. Â The whole log is attached.
>>>

>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>> Â  File "/usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/imports/mirobridge/mirobridge.py",
>>> line 2800, in <module>
>>> Â  Â  main()
>>> Â  File "/usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/imports/mirobridge/mirobridge.py",
>>> line 2766, in main
>>> Â  Â  if not updateMythRecorded(unwatched):
>>> Â  File "/usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/imports/mirobridge/mirobridge.py",
>>> line 1828, in updateMythRecorded
>>> Â  Â  records = createRecordedRecords(item)
>>> Â  File "/usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/imports/mirobridge/mirobridge.py",
>>> line 1414, in createRecordedRecords
>>> Â  Â  graphics = metadata.getMetadata(sanitiseFileName(item[u'
>>> channelTitle']))
>>> Â  File "/usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/imports/
>>> mirobridge/mirobridge/metadata.py", line 172, in getMetadata
>>> Â  Â  record = self.Record().create(self.makeRecordRule)
>>> Â  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MythTV/dataheap.py", line
>>> 161, in __init__
>>> Â  Â  DBDataWrite.__init__(self, data, db)
>>> Â  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MythTV/database.py", line
>>> 317, in __init__
>>> Â  Â  DBData.__init__(self, data, db)
>>> Â  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MythTV/database.py", line
>>> 169, in __init__
>>> Â  Â  self._setDefs()
>>> Â  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MythTV/database.py", line
>>> 305, in _setDefs
>>> Â  Â  DBData._setDefs(self)
>>> Â  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MythTV/database.py", line
>>> 160, in _setDefs
>>> Â  Â  self.__class__._setClassDefs(self._db)
>>> Â  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MythTV/dataheap.py", line
>>> 118, in _setClassDefs
>>> Â  Â  defaults = cls._template('Default', db=db)
>>> Â  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MythTV/dataheap.py", line
>>> 128, in _template
>>> Â  Â  tmp = cls._fromQuery("WHERE title=?", (name + " (Template)",))\
>>>

>>> --
>>> My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>

>> Daniel,
>>     I'm running a close configuration to yourself with two exceptions,
>> Ubuntu 12.10 and Miro 6.0 but the latest compile of 0.27. I doubt that
>> these variations are the issue, The abort is occuring in one of the MythTV
>> python bindings that MiroBridge calls to create a RecordRule that so you
>> can get artwork for the specific Miro Channel. That Miro Channel has
> [...]

I deleted the channel from the db and recreate it, but it still failed for
the same error.

I upgraded miro to v6 and it still failed for the same error.

I checked thetvdb for the programs and all the names matched.

It just can't seem to create the recording rules, whereas before it was
creating multiple duplicate recording rules.  I did manually removed them
from the db as there were too many to delete in mythweb or mythfe.

Anything else you think I should clean up?

--
My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>