[mythtv-users] vdr and mythv

jacek burghardt jaceksburghardt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:20:10 UTC 2014

I don't know why but uses dvb-s2 per default on dvb-s cards which causes
lockups sometimes. Scanning 97W and 101 W for fta is a pain because mythtv
add channels with - in front of it and there are old dvb channels and mpeg.
I find myself with channels that were scanned and I am getting channel not
in pat so I assume that I am missing  transporters but I can add any
because that function is black. I use vncserver in order to run mythtv-setup