[mythtv-users] Favorites in MythWeb?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:51:00 UTC 2014

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 7:06 PM, Dick Steffens <dick at dicksteffens.com> wrote:
> Is there a way tell MythWeb to show only the channels I've identified as
> part of the group Favorites (or any other group I might create in the
> future)?
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Dick Steffens

Under the setup go to TV -> My Session -> and check Only display
favorite channels.

Quite some time ago I coded a mod to put that option directly in the
listings page and to change it to a drop down list of all channel
groups.   That was never implemented however, as all that
functionality will apparently be available in the new web ui that will
be built into the backend.

Tom