[mythtv-users] MythMusic + Default Tree View

Troy Henderson thenders at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 14:28:45 UTC 2014

> >Also, when MythMusic starts, it automatically starts playing the current
> playlist (from the last time it was launched).  How can I keep it from
> automatically playing (perhaps by clearing the playlist each time MythMusic
> exits)?
>
> Change the Resume Mode to off in the MythMusic's Player Settings.

Perhaps I wasn't clear about what I'm trying to accomplish.  Paul,
according to your response in another thread (
http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2013-January/345353.html )
last year, "Resume Mode" ="Off" starts playing from the first track in the
playlist.  What I want is for the player NOT to start playing AT ALL until
I start it.  Is this doable?  That's why I was thinking of perhaps having
the playlist automatically removed (if possible) when exiting MythMusic
each time.

Troy