[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase and tv_grab_eu_epgdata

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 19:19:35 UTC 2014

On 03/11/2014 07:42 PM, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:

> I see this for weeks or even months now but only today I take the time
> to ask:
>
> In mythweb the Status-page tells me that the last mythfilldatabase run
> was today but delivered no new EPG/EIT data (it tells me in german so my
> translation is not correct ;-) ).
>
> And something like "a reason might be the used XML file" ...

I can't say that I fully grasp all of the information you posted, but:

The notification you see in Mythweb refers to the most recent run of
mythfilldatabase only. So if you pull in 3 days' worth of data when you
already have 10 days' worth of data in your database from a previous run
(perhaps a few days ago when you pulled in 14 days), then no new data
will be added.