[mythtv-users] No bookmarks created when exiting recording

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:31:36 UTC 2014

Hi list,

I have been migrating my system over and have most of my issues worked
out.  Now it is mainly just cosmetic and minor things.  One in particular
is that when I exit viewing a recording, mythtv no longer creates a
bookmark at the exit spot (i.e., when I play back the recording a second
time, it starts at the beginning, not where I stopped the previous view).

I am guessing this is something easy that I am missing, but if anyone can
point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Thanks