[mythtv-users] MCE remote and Mythbuntu

Philip Isaacs showcasefloyd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 13:33:19 UTC 2014

Hey Bob,

My MCE Remote has a different to of IR adapter then the one in the article
above. It just has a little round plug (like an audio cable) that plugs
into the back of my WINTV HVR 1600 Card. I'm not even sure what you would
call this type of adapter.

Maybe that's where I'm getting confused.

Floyd

--
because I can split the atom with a microphone