[mythtv-users] MythWeb - Refresh page behavior

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Fri Mar 14 18:01:04 UTC 2014

Is there a setting in MythWeb that controls where the page loads when
refreshing the page in the browser?

If I'm looking at a page other than the current date/time and I refresh
the page, it returns to the current date/time. Is it possible to have it
return to the date/time that it was on at the time I refreshed it? Or,
if I clicked on a program to set the record parameters and then click on
back, it doesn't go back to the page I was on, but to the page for the
current date/time. (I get around this be opening the recording
parameters page with right click, open in new tab.)

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens