[mythtv-users] Two files after transcoding

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 16:59:28 UTC 2014

My system turns off and on as needed. I ran the orphans.py and it only
found one third of the .old files I could see in the recordings file.
I executed the four suggestions, including rescan, and it showed no
further orphans. It was not until the next day, at least six-teen
hours later that I rounded up and deleted 36 remaining .old files. So
with what I'm reading recently, I'm confused. If .old files are not in
the database and orphans.py finds files not in the database, why did
it only find one third of the 262 GB's of them?