[mythtv-users] Mythweb problems in Ubuntu 13.10?

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 23:17:02 UTC 2014

Hoi Mark,

> So just to clarify, if I recall correctly. Replace the line:

>     Options -All +FollowSymLinks +IncludesNoExec

> With

>     Options +FollowSymLinks +IncludesNoExec

That probably will work. This line regulates permissions, so the
default permission will still apply with the two added permissions.
It could, depending on the default, pose a security risk, which is no
problem if you don't open it to the web.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop