[mythtv-users] Mythweb problems in Ubuntu 13.10?

Stephen P. Villano stephen.p.villano at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 02:35:36 UTC 2014

On 3/20/14, 3:50 PM, Magnus Larsson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Thanks for these suggestions. However, ater fixing this, there still
> are problems:
>
> $ sudo service apache2 restart
>  * Restarting web server
> apache2                                                                 [fail]
>
>  * The apache2 configtest failed.
> Output of config test was:
> AH00526: Syntax error on line 110 of
> /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/mythweb.conf:
> Invalid command 'php_value', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module
> not included in the server configuration
> Action 'configtest' failed.
> The Apache error log may have more information.
>
> I'll see if the fixes PPA has a newer version tomorrow.
>
> Best,
>

> Magnus

Just for curiosity's sake, how is development on 14.04 going, both FE
and BE?
Been testing the distro here, one with Myth, the rest for general
testing, looking good, for beta, actually looking better in the past
couple of weeks.
Looking forward to upgrading, once Myth is stable and the distro version
is stable!