[mythtv-users] "Record Only This Showing" & duplicate matching

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sat Mar 22 13:05:31 UTC 2014

> On Mar 21, 2014, at 11:24 AM, David Engel <david at istwok.net> wrote:
>
> Please provide some specific examples if you can, preferrably
> involving major US networks that I already have in my lineups.  I'm so
> busy right now I can barely see straight and really can't afford the
> time to haphazardly try to reproduce the problem.

Sure, what's your zip code (or nearby) and how do you get tv? I'll make a matching lineup and go from there. I'm away so it might take a few days but this isn't urgent, I'm mostly looking to confirm it's a real bug and have it in the queue for an eventual fix by somebody who could possibly be me.

- George