[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28 (for MythTV 0.27)

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Mon Mar 24 21:38:45 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 12:52 PM, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com>:

>>> Too bad, this was the best improvement I've seen with the update :)
>>>

>> Do you mean the smaller font, or the more items on the screen?
>

> I assume the latter was a product of the former. But not having to scroll
> the menu, i.e. having more items on the screen is what I liked most.

<snip>

I agree, and that was the original intention. Someone brought it to my
attention that it was difficult to read as a 10' display, which I
immediately agreed with (because I have the same issue. I'm just glad
it isn't an issue with my eyesight). I believe it shows 9 items now,
which I think is more than it previously did (although obviously less
than the 13 items in v28.1)

Thanks,

Thomas Mashos