[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu theme, yellow text in watch recordings

Mike's JdJ stepsisters at comcast.net
Thu Mar 27 03:07:50 UTC 2014

On 14-03-26 09:54 PM, Tom Dexter wrote:

> In the watch recordings screen I have one recording (an episode of 60
> Minutes) that's displaying the name in yellow text, and it's the only
> one like that of hundreds.  I can't for the life of me figure out what
> that means, or what's different about it.
>
> Can *anyone* tell me what on earth that means?

The recording could be damaged by drop-outs, or it might be a
shortened recording.  My 60 minutes rule has a schedule to end 4
minutes early, the end of the third segment.  My AFHV rule ends
9 minutes early, as there is nothing in the last 9 minutes that
interests me.  You can trim the last 3 to 5 minutes of PBS
recordings and not miss the show.  Sometimes I will manually
stop a recording when I have what I want.  All of these show up
as yellow.