[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 11:21:29 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 6:04 AM, Michael Watson
<michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au> wrote:
> On 26/03/2014 7:12 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
>>
>> On 26 March 2014 18:27, Michael Watson <michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I prefer the font sizes in 28.1.  It looks to large and childish (or
>>> meant
>>> for vision impaired people) on my 42" Display.
>>> Otherwise, looks good.
>>
>> Are you sure you've tested 28.5 ?
>>
>> I like the new 28.5; it's back to a similar font size for when the
>> screen was designed for 720p screen.
>>
>> It's just perfect IMHO for a big interface designed to be used several
>> metres away
>>
> Menu's are fine, but I find the font in the recording screen to large, and
> prefer previous version, (my 10yo daughter asked why the text was so large
> in the recordings screen).

Yea...I still use a 52" Rear Projection CTR running at 1080i, and the
fonts in the Watch Recording screen look pretty gigantic...even to my
old eyes ;).

Tell me if this is in any way possible...I thought I must have been
imagining it until my wife said the same thing: I swear there are
times when it looks large than others.  Is there any possible way that
could vary?  If it is in fact occurring, it's not significant, but is
noticeable.  Like I said, I was sure I was imagining it until my wife
said the same.

Tom