[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Sun Mar 30 05:06:29 UTC 2014

On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Torbjörn Jansson
<torbjorn.jansson at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > colors in upcoming recordings screen is not good, hard to see the
>> > difference between recordings that will record and those that have been
>> > disabled and will record later
>> > also fonts is too big so channel names and programs is cut of (all of
>> > them)
>> >

>> You aren't on 28.5 then. Disabled are blue, regular are gray
>
> yes i am, i updated before i rechecked and wrote the mail.
> right now there is only 2 colors in the upcoming recordings screen, cyan and
> white.
> cyan for disabled recordings, like those that already have recorded in the
> past and white for those that will record.
> there used to be a 3:rd color, i think it was yellow, for recordings that
> was going to be recorded at a later time instead due to conflicts.

This is a comparison of the two colors. They appear pretty different
to me, but I suppose I could make the blue one a bit bluer. To my
knowledge, there never was, nor can there be a third color that you
are talking about.

http://www.colorcombos.com/getthelink.html?color0=70DBFF&color1=bcbcbc

Thanks,

Thomas Mashos