[mythtv-users] Off topic, about dogs and remotes

Saul A. Peebsen jaglover at gmail.com
Sat May 3 01:41:14 UTC 2014

On Sat, 03 May 2014 11:02:12 +1000
Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2 May 2014 06:12:33 PM Saul A. Peebsen wrote:
> > and next morning I found two batteries on
> > bedroom floor, with little toothmarks all over them. And my two
> > little dogs looking at me with most innocent look in their eyes.
>
> Thank goodness they didn't eat the batteries, those can be dangerous.

I guess the batteries weren't tasty ... good thing, as you said.

> > Absolutely
> > no trace of remote.
>
> Heh! hopefully turn up under the couch or something. I know my couch
> is an elephants graveyard for dog toys ...

Nope, I've searched everywhere. I admit I've been checking my front
yard (which is fenced for dogs) to find at least some metal parts, like
battery springs or whatnot. Absolutely nuttin'. Asked Wife, too. She
said she never picked up any debris that would belong to a remote.
Baffled.
Dogs are small: http://asclinux.com:8000/My_Photos/Aadu_Minnie/medium/000_0185.jpg

--
Cheers, Saul