[mythtv-users] OT: XBMC frontend use?

David Edwards david at more.fool.me.uk
Mon May 5 20:32:16 UTC 2014

Thanks for clarifying Thomas. I was a bit confused.

On 5 May 2014 20:29, Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com> wrote:

> I'm talking about porting the Mythbuntu theme to XBMC.

Okay, to answer the original question: I don't use the existing Mythbuntu
theme, so I personally wouldn't seek it out for XBMC. So far, it appears to
me that XBMC themes get a lot of work done on them and I'm pretty impressed
so far. However, I do like the vertical menu format of many MythTV themes...

> For packaging, I'm talking about the MythTV PVR plugin.

Yes, definitely. This has been the main stumbling block to my evaluation of
XBMC as an alternative.

David