[mythtv-users] LiveTV Pausing issue

Robert Dege livemotion at gmail.com
Tue May 6 16:13:24 UTC 2014

@Jean-Yves: The problem occurs as one show ends, and a new show begins.
Oddly enough, the stutter usually occurs within the last 5-10 seconds of
the show (aka, the most suspenseful part).  I didn't understand why the
stuttering occurred, especially since livetv is stored on a single
continuous file.  But if it's something that is addressed in a future
release, I can wait.  I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't
something that I could do to address the annoyance.

-Robert