[mythtv-users] Channel icons missing in Live TV but not in Mythweb

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Wed May 7 17:39:23 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Paul Harrison <mythtv at sky.com> wrote:

> maybe this will help you :-

I participated in that thread.  :)  But I went back there, read it again,
and tried adding the ChannelIcons storage group manually, adding
/var/lib/mythtv/.mythtv/channels as the path.  It worked.  I have icons in
Live TV.

It says that you don't have to add that storage group, but I was
unsuccessful until I did.

http://sirius:6544/Guide/GetChannelIcon?ChanId=902 gives the same output as
before (seems to fail - blank screen).  Is this normal?

I haven't tried deleting icons from /var/lib/mythweb/data/tv_icons to see
if mythweb will repopulate the icons, but maybe that's enough for one day.

Thanks, Paul!

Jerry