[mythtv-users] [WIP] New themes: Barry & Anita

Sam Jacobs samlists at ijacobs.co.uk
Fri May 9 01:59:39 UTC 2014

On Thursday, 8 May 2014, Karl Dietz <dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org> wrote:

> On 08.05.2014 23:24, Scott Chevalley wrote:
>
>> I tried the Anita theme and it looks pretty good.  I have a suggestion
>> and question.
>> First the question.  How do I get the images next to each recording to be
>> a banner rather
>> than a stretched icon for the show?  I look at the screenshots you have
>> and the images
>> look okay but on mine they are obviously square images stretch to fit the
>> wide box.
>>

> That appears to be an artist's concept of what it might look like once we
> support banners. I like it.

It's live, but hacky. See my reply to Scott.

I'm pleased that you like it—I had to implement the hack before really
knowing what it would look like, so I've been worrying that I'm looking at
the concept through rose tinted spectacles!

Thanks,
Sam

Regards,

--
Sam Jacobs on MythTV 0.27, UK Freeview SD & Freesat HD, EIT-only EPG
Mac mini, MBE+FE: OS X Mavericks, bundled FE, macports BE