[mythtv-users] OT: XBMC frontend use?

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Sat May 10 13:58:52 UTC 2014

I don't mind iTunes, but I don't use it for video content. So I might be
mistaken here, but for music, all that metadata you add doesn't go to the
files tags. It's stored in their own proprietary database. There are some
tools out there that can interface with it to get the data and write it
into the tags, but iTunes doesn't do it for you. That's probably why you
have a hard time with compatibility.

I found this the hard way when I stopped using an iPod and went to using my
Android phone for music.